Humidifier use precautions
1, the initial use should be placed at room temperature for half an hour before using.
2. The ambient temperature is less than 10-40 degrees.
3. Use clean water with a temperature below 40 degrees.
4. Keep away from other home appliances when the machine is working.
5. Do not add non-professional production lines or supervised additives to the water.
6. Do not place the humidifier on a hollow object to avoid co-frequency resonance noise.
7, do not boot in the waterless state. The ultrasonic humidifier uses a transducer to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. The oscillating circuit generates 1.7 million times per second of high-frequency oscillation to directly oscillate the water into ultra-fine particles of ≤5 micrometers, and then diffuse the water molecules to the surrounding by the air moving device. in the air. When the transducer is working, its surface is prone to scale. If it is not regularly maintained, it will cause the load to increase when the transducer is working, indicating that the machine is not working properly. It is recommended to use distilled water or purified water to extend the life of the machine.